World Cup Cricket Betting Odds 2015
We have put together the Cricket World Cup 2015 betting odds from all the leading bookmakers for the Cricket World Cup 2011 outright winners the Cricket World Cup Leading Batsman and the Leading Bowler and once you have identified the best price for your selection you can click on the price and this will take you to the relevant online bookmaker's site. Should you be a new customer to that bookmaker all you need to do is register and lodge some funds to place your bet.
India on home soil have to be the team to beat at the moment and that is the case after they beat the Aussies in the last eight and they now face arch rivals Pakistan in a mouthwatering Semi-Final clash. Sri Lanka are coming off of a crushing win over England in the Quarter-Finals over the weekend and they now meet New Zealand in a match they should win this week.
Outright World Cup 2015 Odds - Click To Bet
- England v India 3rd Test Odds Betting is tight for crucial match at the Rose Bowl
- Northamptonshire v Nottinghamshire T20 Odds Outlaws can steal the points at Wantage Road
- Essex v Hampshire T20 Odds Carberry can power the visitors to victory at Chelmsford
- Kent v Somerset T20 Odds Hildreth is a tempting bet to be top batsman at Canterbury
- England v India 2nd Test Odds James Anderson can bully the tourists at Lords
- Surrey v Somerset T20 Odds Jason Roy is favourite to be top batsman again
- Sussex v Glamorgan T20 Odds Welsh side tipped for victory at Hove
- Sussex v Kent T20 Odds Luke Wright is favourite to be top batsman at Hove