World Cup Cricket Betting Odds 2015
We have put together the Cricket World Cup 2015 betting odds from all the leading bookmakers for the Cricket World Cup 2011 outright winners the Cricket World Cup Leading Batsman and the Leading Bowler and once you have identified the best price for your selection you can click on the price and this will take you to the relevant online bookmaker's site. Should you be a new customer to that bookmaker all you need to do is register and lodge some funds to place your bet.
India on home soil have to be the team to beat at the moment and that is the case after they beat the Aussies in the last eight and they now face arch rivals Pakistan in a mouthwatering Semi-Final clash. Sri Lanka are coming off of a crushing win over England in the Quarter-Finals over the weekend and they now meet New Zealand in a match they should win this week.
Outright World Cup 2015 Odds - Click To Bet
- South Africa v England 4th ODI Odds De Villiers to fire in a Johannesburg run fest
- England squad is a world class bowler short of winning the World Twenty20
- South Africa v England 3rd ODI Odds Hashim Amla to find form at Centurion
- South Africa v England 1st ODI Betting Tourists Look A Big Price For The Win
- Big Bash League Final Betting Preview Thunder can down the Stars at the MCG
- Melbourne Stars v Perth Scorchers Odds Voges to star with the bat at the MCG
- Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Thunder Odds Hosts can gain revenge in BBL semi final
- South Africa v England 4th Test Odds Amla to prosper for the hosts in Centurion