World Cup Cricket Betting Odds 2015
We have put together the Cricket World Cup 2015 betting odds from all the leading bookmakers for the Cricket World Cup 2011 outright winners the Cricket World Cup Leading Batsman and the Leading Bowler and once you have identified the best price for your selection you can click on the price and this will take you to the relevant online bookmaker's site. Should you be a new customer to that bookmaker all you need to do is register and lodge some funds to place your bet.
India on home soil have to be the team to beat at the moment and that is the case after they beat the Aussies in the last eight and they now face arch rivals Pakistan in a mouthwatering Semi-Final clash. Sri Lanka are coming off of a crushing win over England in the Quarter-Finals over the weekend and they now meet New Zealand in a match they should win this week.
Outright World Cup 2015 Odds - Click To Bet
- Middlesex v Nottinghamshire Odds Eoin Morgan tipped to be top batsman at Lords
- England v India 5th Test Odds Hosts bid to seal a series win at The Oval
- Essex v Hampshire Odds Home side start favourites for one day clash at Chelmsford
- Warwickshire v Surrey Odds Jonathan Trott can continue his fine run of form at Edgbaston
- Kent v Glamorgan Odds Welsh side are even money for victory at Canterbury
- England v India 4th Test Odds Ian Bell tipped to be top batsman at Old Trafford
- Sussex v Durham Odds Betting is tight for Royal London One Day Cup tie at Hove
- Natwest T20 Blast Quarter Finals Betting Preview Bears can upset the odds against Essex