World Cup Cricket Betting Odds 2015
We have put together the Cricket World Cup 2015 betting odds from all the leading bookmakers for the Cricket World Cup 2011 outright winners the Cricket World Cup Leading Batsman and the Leading Bowler and once you have identified the best price for your selection you can click on the price and this will take you to the relevant online bookmaker's site. Should you be a new customer to that bookmaker all you need to do is register and lodge some funds to place your bet.
India on home soil have to be the team to beat at the moment and that is the case after they beat the Aussies in the last eight and they now face arch rivals Pakistan in a mouthwatering Semi-Final clash. Sri Lanka are coming off of a crushing win over England in the Quarter-Finals over the weekend and they now meet New Zealand in a match they should win this week.
Outright World Cup 2015 Odds - Click To Bet
- Australia v England 2nd Test Betting Hosts hold the edge at the Adelaide Oval
- England marginal favourites to retain the urn as the Ashes Series betting hots up
- Australia v England 1st Test Betting Match odds point to a draw at the Gabba
- Australia A v England Odds Alastair Cooks side start favourites for tour match in Hobart
- India v Australia 4th ODI Odds Tourists bid to upset the betting in Ranchi
- India v Australia 2nd ODI Odds Indians bid to level the series in Jaipur
- India v Australia T20 Odds Returning Yuvraj Singh is a tempting bet to be top batsman
- YB40 Final Betting Preview Glamorgan bid to upset the odds against Nottinghamshire