World Cup Cricket Betting Odds 2015
We have put together the Cricket World Cup 2015 betting odds from all the leading bookmakers for the Cricket World Cup 2011 outright winners the Cricket World Cup Leading Batsman and the Leading Bowler and once you have identified the best price for your selection you can click on the price and this will take you to the relevant online bookmaker's site. Should you be a new customer to that bookmaker all you need to do is register and lodge some funds to place your bet.
India on home soil have to be the team to beat at the moment and that is the case after they beat the Aussies in the last eight and they now face arch rivals Pakistan in a mouthwatering Semi-Final clash. Sri Lanka are coming off of a crushing win over England in the Quarter-Finals over the weekend and they now meet New Zealand in a match they should win this week.
Outright World Cup 2015 Odds - Click To Bet
- Pakistan v England 1st T20 Odds Morgan to lead the tourists to victory
- Pakistan v England 4th ODI Odds Back Morgan to produce a captains innings in Dubai
- Pakistan v England 3rd ODI Odds Back the team batting first to prosper
- Pakistan v England 2nd ODI Odds Joe Root Due A Big Score On Friday
- Pakistan v England 1st ODI Odds James is Taylor made to be top batsman
- Root to shine as England bid for a series levelling win against Pakistan in Sharjah
- Time For Change As Frail England Batting Line Up Continues To Struggle
- Pakistans Yasir Shah to leave England in a spin in Dubai