World Cup Cricket Betting Odds 2015
We have put together the Cricket World Cup 2015 betting odds from all the leading bookmakers for the Cricket World Cup 2011 outright winners the Cricket World Cup Leading Batsman and the Leading Bowler and once you have identified the best price for your selection you can click on the price and this will take you to the relevant online bookmaker's site. Should you be a new customer to that bookmaker all you need to do is register and lodge some funds to place your bet.
India on home soil have to be the team to beat at the moment and that is the case after they beat the Aussies in the last eight and they now face arch rivals Pakistan in a mouthwatering Semi-Final clash. Sri Lanka are coming off of a crushing win over England in the Quarter-Finals over the weekend and they now meet New Zealand in a match they should win this week.
Outright World Cup 2015 Odds - Click To Bet
- 2014 World Twenty20 Final Odds India are firm favourites against Sri Lanka in Dhaka
- Sri Lanka v West Indies T20 Odds Windies can upset the betting in Dhaka
- India v South Africa T20 Odds Indians are firm favourites for semi final clash
- Pakistan v West Indies T20 Odds Betting is tight for crucial Group 2 match
- India v Australia Odds Dhoni can end Aussies T20 hopes in Mirpur
- Bangladesh v Pakistan Odds Back Afridi to inspire Pakistan in Dhaka
- England v South Africa Odds Betting is tight for T20 clash in Chittagong
- Bangladesh v India Odds Kohli can condemn hosts to another T20 defeat