World Cup Cricket Betting Odds 2015
We have put together the Cricket World Cup 2015 betting odds from all the leading bookmakers for the Cricket World Cup 2011 outright winners the Cricket World Cup Leading Batsman and the Leading Bowler and once you have identified the best price for your selection you can click on the price and this will take you to the relevant online bookmaker's site. Should you be a new customer to that bookmaker all you need to do is register and lodge some funds to place your bet.
India on home soil have to be the team to beat at the moment and that is the case after they beat the Aussies in the last eight and they now face arch rivals Pakistan in a mouthwatering Semi-Final clash. Sri Lanka are coming off of a crushing win over England in the Quarter-Finals over the weekend and they now meet New Zealand in a match they should win this week.
Outright World Cup 2015 Odds - Click To Bet
- West Indies v England 3rd ODI Odds Betting is tight for series decider
- West Indies v England 1st ODI Odds Back Jos Buttler to fire the tourists to victory
- New Zealand v India 1st Test Odds Back Kane Williamson to shine in Auckland
- Australia v England 3rd T20 Odds Hosts on the verge of another series whitewash
- Australia v England 2nd T20 Odds Tourists bid to level the series in Melbourne
- Australia v England 1st T20 Betting Luke Wright can shine for the tourists in Hobart
- Australia v England 5th ODI Betting Tourists bid to sign off series with a win in Adelaide
- Australia v England 4th ODI Betting Tourists are on the verge of equalling record losing run