World Cup Cricket Betting Odds 2015
We have put together the Cricket World Cup 2015 betting odds from all the leading bookmakers for the Cricket World Cup 2011 outright winners the Cricket World Cup Leading Batsman and the Leading Bowler and once you have identified the best price for your selection you can click on the price and this will take you to the relevant online bookmaker's site. Should you be a new customer to that bookmaker all you need to do is register and lodge some funds to place your bet.
India on home soil have to be the team to beat at the moment and that is the case after they beat the Aussies in the last eight and they now face arch rivals Pakistan in a mouthwatering Semi-Final clash. Sri Lanka are coming off of a crushing win over England in the Quarter-Finals over the weekend and they now meet New Zealand in a match they should win this week.
Outright World Cup 2015 Odds - Click To Bet
- England v New Zealand 1st Test Odds Hosts favourites for opening test at Lords
- England v New Zealand Test Series Betting Preview Hosts odds on favourites for victory
- India v Australia 4th Test Odds Tendulkar can fire Indians to a series whitewash
- New Zealand v England 3rd Test Odds Stuart Broad can be top bowler again
- New Zealand v England 2nd Test Odds Tourists can bounce back to form in Wellington
- New Zealand v England 1st Test Odds James Anderson can bowl tourists to victory
- New Zealand v England 3rd ODI Odds England favourites for series decider
- New Zealand v England 2nd ODI Odds McCullum can sparkle again for Black Caps